Sunday, 10 May 2015

The Pickled people and the Pickled Sprites.

My fascination all started when I found the coolest little box frame in the charity shop with squashed faces made of tights. You can see it below. These were really popular in the 70's and 80's I was told when I posted it on facebook to show people. I wanted to keep the idea alive but do it in my own way with my own eyes and Strawberry Anarchy them up so they have to include mushrooms of course... Not everything I make must contain mushrooms but I think they look like squashed sprites so they had to be added to these. The one I found in the charity shop reminded me of the goblins from the Labyrinth which is one of my all time favourite films.

I love how this one  looks all faded it really adds to the magical element but that's something that can really only happen with sun bleaching and time. Isn't it the cutest?
My Pickled Sprites Below...





I am currently working on stocking up my shop again and will have some pickled sprites included, as well as my vials and some Lego jewellery. 

So keep a look out :) 


If you enjoyed my post then don't forget to subscribe and check out my Quirky sculptured and jewellery on facebook.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

1 comment:

Leave me a comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin