Tuesday, 20 January 2015

Newest Street Art Piece by Strawberry Anarchy

I forgot to blog this latest piece of street art I did for my friends magazine. It didn't work out exactly how I wanted it to but It was great fun and I learned a lot. I find spraying so therapeutic. Maybe it's the fumes but it's a great way to express yourself. This was inspired by a spiritual awakening and finding my spiritual side again. The horns represent what I had to go through which was hell but it was worth it to feel alive again. This piece is for my friends zine . This particular one had a theme of "Heaven and Hell in a digital age" my contribution was a devil. Within the devil you see a mandala , there's some cryptic elements in it too but I wont say because that's part of the fun making people look at it and think - "wtf does this unrelated piece of weirdery mean?" wouldn't be street art otherwise - hopefully. anyway here it is....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin