Wednesday, 26 February 2014

Handmade Sun Kitsch Kawaii Cute Covered Lampshades :)

Hi I've been neglecting my blog way too much so I thought I would share these lampshades I covered the blue one isn't finished yet though I am still waiting for the perfect trimming and not found one I love yet. This was a really fun project. I just love all the different fabrics together. The orange and red one was based on a sun type theme because she got these cute miniature planets to hang from her bedroom roof and some cool planet bed covers. the planets even glow in the dark.











you can just about make out some of the planets dangling from the roof...


To see more from my Etsy shop click below: https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/StrawberryAnarchy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin