Wednesday, 11 September 2013

The Tale of the little Speckled Mushroom

>
I went to visit mushroom girl who lives in most magical land in Strawberry Anarchy she actually pointed out these very special speckled mushrooms that grow from her roof downwards. She said I could pick as many as I wanted but be careful not to eat them or I would see things upside down forever. So as not to confuse you I grabbed one and put it in the right way up, or have I?

Glass Size without Ring: 11x15mm
Antiqued Bronze Ring Base Size: 15mm (adjustable)
Ring Cabochon Size: 15mm
Materials: Glass & Brass
Nickel Free & Lead Free



If you enjoyed this post and more on my blog please subscribe here. Don't forget to check out my little Etsy shop too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin