Tuesday, 24 September 2013

Strawberry Anarchy Charity Auction for the Little Room Pendant.

I like to do these from time to time. I love a bit of charity shopping too you always get the best bargains in charity shops I've never understood people who think it's dirty or disgusting to buy second hand stuff. I believe it's called thrift shopping in the U.S.A. I have found some of my most cherished possessions and clothes from boot sales and charity shops, plus you are helping people at the same time it's win win. This is an auction for Diabetes UK. I met a woman who came into my old work and they are desperately looking for people to volunteer for them.  Also my granddad had this, and some friends and family too. It's a horrible disease.

Anyway without any further ado, here is the necklace I am selling. One of a kind... just click on the pics for details...







 To look at more of my jewellery and unique sculptures please click below...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin