Tuesday, 27 August 2013

The Tale of The Bingle Block

This is a Bingle Block. Bingle blocks are rather annoying, Bright and colorful too. Bingle Blocks hang around on walls but when you walk past them they grow and they squeek in your ear and go "bingle, bingle bingle bingle" until you hold out your hand to their face and say " block" then they stop. Thank goodness I learned this technique quickly it was driving me demented for a whole day when I was walking through Most Magical, another district in Strawberry Anarchy.

This is a polymer clay magnet made with polymer clay, it has glass eyes and is approx 1.5 inch by 1.5 inch in size. Just click on the photo to take you to the listing or click here.https://www.etsy.com/uk/listing/157615756/the-tale-of-the-bingle-block



If you enjoyed this post and more on my blog please subscribe here. Don't forget to check out my little Etsy shop too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin