Friday, 9 August 2013

New Quirky Strawberry Anarchy Packaging

I have made some new funky packaging, it means my business card is displayed and so save on having to print out the information again. This works well because I have used acetate so you can see through it and read the back of the business card. Also I have included a little envelope with the story of the vial inside to make it even more special. Excuse my chipped nail polish it only lasts one day on me then it's chipped. Can't believe I used to paint my nails so often when I was younger. It way too much hassle. Anyway I hope you like my packaging. Let me know what you think.


If you enjoyed this post and more on my blog please subscribe here. Don't forget to check out my little Etsy shop too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin