Wednesday, 26 June 2013

Steampunk Flower By Strawberry Anarchy

What happens when you mix organic organisms with Electronics in Strawberry Anarchy? Cyborg flowers of course. A very magical phenomenon in strawberry anarchy occurred one day when a little green and purple bee like creature called a "zob" decided to cross contaminate an organic ordinary flower with a micro electronic engine the size of a speck of pollen. hey presto, the seedlings from this freak flower sprouted the robotic cyber flower. Yes, it sounds crazy and impossible but that's the kind of thing that happens every day in strawberry anarchy!





This flower has been chosen for an American Art Boutique, so happy. I included the original drawing, which I changed a bit.
If you enjoyed this post and more on my blog please subscribe here. Don't forget to check out my little Etsy shop too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin