Tuesday, 21 May 2013

Bloody Cuts at the Bootleg Film Festival In Edinburgh

I discovered Bloody Cuts at the Bootleg Film Festival in Edinburgh. My cousin had a film in it which I will also be blogging about soon. If you watched Are you Afraid of the Dark you might like this, I was addicted to watching it when I was younger. Bloody cuts are short horror films. I don't watch much horror nowadays but these were really outstanding and I loved the graphics and atmosphere they created. You can watch more over at the Bloodycuts website where they release some new short films from time to time. They are very professional and I am sure they said they have the same special effects person working on them as Doctor Who. but here are my favourite two short films.
If you like my blog please subscribe here :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin