Tuesday, 21 May 2013

Aliens Under The Bed Film WithCutie Pot Heads

I posted before and mentioned the Bootleg Film Festival. My cousin made a film that won an award for it and I went with her to spend a lovely day watching some amazing films. This particular film also has Strawberry Anarchy pot Heads in it. Just in the background. So keep a look out and see if you can spot them. My cousin and her talented friend made this brilliant short film which explores the feelings of a woman who is approaching menopause and going a little off her head thinking aliens under the bed are stealing things. I love it, hope you like it too.
 
Aliens Under the Bed from stray seal on Vimeo.
If you like my blog please subscribe here :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin