Monday, 15 April 2013

Butter Leeaa Frolentine OOAK Art Doll by Strawberry Anarchy

I have admired so many wonderful art dolls for a long time. My granny made dolls clothes and I have always loved dolls. I am a big child when it comes to these things. So I knew it was only a matter of time until I tried to make my own. I loved making my own doll it was a wonderful experience and I can't wait to make more. I never want to limit myself to only doing one set craft or art form and I like to jump around and try out all different things or other wise I get bored. I loved making this though and the options are endless I already have some ideas in my mind for others. I just have to get the time now. That is the hard part!

I made Butter Leeaa Frolentine with polymer clay, she has glass vials attached, fabric and is pose-able with wire. She sits but you can move her head into different positions and it bobbles around which I like, it's quite funny so I made a video. I can't part with her at the moment because I like her but I might put her up for sale soon. Or if anyone has a really good offer I can't refuse then let me know. 

People on my facebook page said she reminded them a bit of Coraline or Corpse Bride which is pretty cool since I like those :)

This is the first of many Strawberry Anarchy Dolls to come :)












 You can check in my shop for other things I make and of course be sure to contact me if you have an offer for my doll.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin