Sunday, 31 March 2013

Quilled Fish Tank and Other Quirky Quilling...

Aw I just love this little quilled television! Isn't it adorable :) Really impressed with some of the amazing quilled stuff I have been seeing recently, I had a tiny affair with quilling when I was younger and It was quite good fun but I had actually forgotten about it until recently when I discovered these lovely things. I found this little T.v on craftster on this thread

I found these very unique quilled pieces from a wonderful Etsy shop called Yakawonis Quilling.

If you enjoyed this post, please subscribe here. You can also pin, tweet or facebook this by using the buttons below :)




2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing my fish tank design :) I will have a free tutorial to make it up on my website soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a pleasure! let me know and I will link it from here :)

      Delete

Leave me a comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin