Tuesday, 12 March 2013

A Guy Who Turned the Ku Klux Klan... Jacque Fresco


Jacque Fresco of The Venus Project is a very inspiring individual, his intelligence is outstanding and I love his views on life and the world and completely agree, it's common sense really but he can voice it very well and I think everyone should watch it, he joined the Ku Klux Klan and managed to change the members within a month, just by telling them the way he thinks and his thoughts on life. Now if that isn't impressive what is? Please give it a watch ( it's long, most the videos are because they are in depth subjects) I like to watch these while making things. Really glad I found this channel if you want to check out more videos ( I have only seen a few but hooked and will be watching more) you can visit London Real on you tube. Hope you enjoy them too. Let me know your thoughts :)

I also watched this interview  the guy questions science and comes up with amazing points... and so you should Question Everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin