Wednesday, 14 November 2012

The Tale Of The Green Gobble Key Keeper

While on my travels around Strawberry Anarchy I came across a little green gobble guarding some keys for it's dear life, It told me it was in charge of three very special keys and it's life depended upon keeping them safe. The gobble said the three keys led to doors that had very sinister things behind them. I asked what was behind these doors? he said one door held a giants fart encapsulated in a giant tank and it was so powerful and strong smelling it would kill all the inhabitants of Strawberry Anarchy and gas them to death. I decided not to ask what was behind the other doors...

But I did ask if he would like to come back here to earth and that way nobody would ever get a hold of these keys to open the sinister doors. If these doors were to be opened Strawberry Anarchy would be no more and we can't have that can we? You can see the little cute gobble has a smile on it's face now! He is happy to be safe and his life duty of protecting the keys shall be complete thanks to me ME me and hopefully you too...

If you are up for the challenge of being the keeper of the key keeper then why not wear this cute little pendant necklace and keep him safe?





This is a one of a kind necklace.

This pendant measure approx 1.5 inches tall and 1 inch wide

it hangs on a 24inch Silver and Coloured Petite 1.5mm Ball Chain..

You can visit my listing in my shop here :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin