Wednesday, 14 November 2012

Painted My Wooden Doll Called Lalliyita

I decided to paint my wooden doll ( Who is now called Lalliyita) Just to see what she looked like and I was quite happy with the painted version. I am not sure if I should paint the whole doll now or not though. I am a bit scared in case I ruin this one because I only have one wood and one acrylic prototype to experiment with. Time ran out at the laser cutting course so I never had a chance to cut more unfortunately.  Anyhoo plans are in action for me to get more of these dolls made -  Yippee. Would you like to see the whole lots painted or do you like the wood and colour look? I need help sometimes to decide these things...






2 comments:

  1. Hiya,

    I think that if you're making more of these and if they're wood just make them custom so you can paint them whatever colour the customer wants. Like pink or blue etc. plus with those decopatch kits if someone wants that style it would be easy to do on wood.

    Emma

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I might do different ones so each are slightly different :) Makes it more fun too. thank you :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin