Tuesday, 27 November 2012

Oz The Great And Powerful - Official Trailer (2013) [HD]

I am very excited about this film. At first I thought "oh no, how can they do Wizard of Oz and make it as spectacular as the original?"  but this trailer looks really nice. It's no wonder I like it , magical lands capture me so much and this one looks really bright and beautiful, still waiting for some more Labyrinth or Dark Crystal type films to appear. Anyway here is the trailer... and please let me know of any other cool films getting released that I might not have heard of...
.

2 comments:

  1. Do уou mind if I quotе a feω of
    your posts as long аs I proѵide credit and sοurсеs back to уοur ωebsіte?
    Μy websitе is in the exact same аrea of
    intегеѕt as yourѕ and my ѵisitors woulԁ rеallу benefit fгom somе of the information you prеsent here.
    Please let mе know if thіs οkay with
    уou. Cheers!
    My web page :: e liquid

    ReplyDelete
  2. No go for it! I would be honoured and flattered x

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin