Wednesday, 8 August 2012

A beach Near Our Flat? Granton Beach

I am in a great mood because today I discovered a tiny beach only half an hours walk from my flat... Not only that but today Hazel slept in until half 10 in the morning. It makes such a difference when the sun is shining and you're not walking around zombified all day. I think this beach is called Granton beach...
I have also added some photos of the harbour nearby. I am over the moon at this discovery, it's a little dream come true.





2 comments:

  1. MIQ! Liz here, just thought I'd come on and see what you've been up to. I was at the beach too today- in portobello. Funnily enough, I was going t move to Granton before I got the flat in meadowbank. So aye, all moved in now. Was thinking of coming to visit you and wee Haze on friday if you're free? Let me know hon. Text or email me- don't fb!

    Liz xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw hello Liz I have a new phone and so I don't have your number, I can't get my old one on. Will go see if an email works x

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin