Saturday, 5 May 2012

Baby Oompa Loompa Costume!! SO CUTE...

Oh my goodness me! Had to blog this because it's just too cute, Oompa Loompa's are amazing and I like the way this is like the old ones rather than the new scary type ones! Reminds me of the rainbow brite and baby twink and the care bear baby costume, Oh and there was the very cute Dr who baby too.
Can... not... handle ... the cuteness!! CUTENESS ATTACK ! (I use the word " cute" far too much since having a baby I say it at least 5 times a day and on really hyper days much more. It's a habit I just can not break because the cuteness happens A LOT like the other bad habit of swearing... still failing miserably at that one) If you like this blog I am guessing you're maybe a "cute" addict too? Hope so because I sometimes annoy myself with the amount I use it but I can't help it.

3 comments:

  1. OMG that is TOO adorable!! Now we just need a whole truck full of 'em and I will squee til the sun goes down ^_^

    btw, 2 days left to enter the Hello Kitty Forever giveaway to win some cool Hello Kitty prizes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHA yes! a whole truck load would be great the more the better :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where did you purchase this outfit? Im trying to purchase one

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin