Monday, 15 August 2011

Today I discovered the Coolest Toy In the World - Sing a ma Jigs...

This is the funniest toy ever don't let the look fool you they don't look as amazing as they are you need to watch the video... Hazel and me burst out laughing straight away and I couldn't stop playing with them for about half an hour in the shop I forgot where I was for a while and got a weee bit carried away to myself, they were THAT GOOD... I am going to get her one, the ones in the shop were old and tattered but no wonder they must get played with all the time because they are so much fun. You push their bellies and they sing and talk but their mouth moves at the same time and only when you push the belly. I have discovered they have an almost cult following on you tube now too!! They are weird things but I love them... Here are some cool wee films with them I found :)

Guns'n Roses sweet child of mine...

Now wait for it- double trouble duet ones...

3 comments:

Leave me a comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin