Saturday, 30 July 2011

Photo Realistic Enchanting Dolls



I recently saw a picture of these amazing beautiful dolls created by Marina Bychkova. I was struck by the very lifelike quality they have to them and had to find out more.
Using the fantastic drop and drag feature in google image search I was able to find out who they were created by. I think the detail that goes into the dolls and their costumes is really what makes them so special, that and you can tell that a lot of love has gone into creating them!





Here is what Marina herself has to say about her dolls and her website* : http://www.enchanteddoll.com/artistinfo/info.html

When I needed to come up with brand name to give my dolls an identity, I decided to name them after Paul Gallico’s fictional, short story called “Enchanted Doll”, where a young woman creates dolls with so much love that they enchant people at first sight with their compelling, delicate, life-like beauty.

And this is my goal also.
Marina Bychkova


You can also look at more pictures on the Enchanted Doll flickr pool
*Be warned some of the dolls and pictures on the website and flickr pool are nude so may be deemed NSFW

2 comments:

  1. These dolls are just gorgeous! I'd love to get one or two. I like the ones with the tattoos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just bookmarked Marina's blog. All i can say is Amazing! Thank you for the great find:)

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin