Monday, 25 July 2011

FOTONICA - Beautiful, surreal looking game




FOTONICA KONGREGATE ver. - Launch Trailer from Santa Ragione on Vimeo.



I love the art style of this game, I think mainly because the wire-frame aesthetic totally reminds me of the games of my youth. Star Wars (1983 Atari) springs to mind.

it's launch trailer for fist demo of FOTONICA, go try it on Kongregate

This is a first person game about jumping, sense of speed and discovery.
The key is timing, the goal is exploring and traveling flawlessly through the environment. The setting is an abstract - mainly duotone - outlined world, with a look referring to the ‘50s geometrical abstractions as well as the 3D low-poly gaming era.


The full version is availbale for the very reasonable amount of "you choose the price" fotonica-game.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin