Wednesday, 29 June 2011

Playdoh Rainbow!

I love high speed photography and Strawberry Anarchy loves rainbows and bright colours, so this photography by Alan Sailer is a match made in heaven!

PlayDoh(tm) Spectrum by alan_sailer
PlayDoh(tm) Spectrum, a photo by alan_sailer on Flickr.

Via Flickr:
So, since my kidlet days, I have arranged colors in the ROYGBIV order. Used to spend hours with my massive crayon set, trying to decide if a certain brown crayon was more red or more blue.

This is not something that I can change as it is encoded in my DNA. This, as well my nurture, has pre-programed me.

So this is why this photo has this spectral progression.

Also, note how the Popsicle stick is bending down under its kinetic obligations.

Shot six of six. The delay was the key.

Also the new pre-focus thingee is giving me a much higher keeper ratio.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin