Thursday, 28 April 2011

Psychedelic Cakes, Hokum Jam and Vintage Trouble



Hi, Miquette has encouraged me to post here and share the latest thing I've been working on.. It's a cover based on a song we do in Hokum Jam called "psychedelic cakes". So entirely motivated by self interest, I thought I would try and come up with a cover based around the song. The song is about a rock-n-roll granny and a recipe she has. I thought about what she might have been like back in the day and this is the illustration I came up with. :D

You can check out some of our songs here:




Unfortunately if you want to hear "psychedelic cakes" you'll have to come and see us live! Which is lucky because we have a support slot coming up on May 10th at the Voodoo Rooms in Edinburgh supporting this superb outfit:



As you can see Vintage Trouble look like they will really kick it, so it should be an outstanding night!! It's fantastic to get a chance to support them, I'm really looking forward to the gig. Hopefully all will go well for us and we do ourselves proud :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin