Tuesday, 23 November 2010

Pregnancy Photos From Start To Finish

Here is my pregnancy photos from Start to (hopefully) finish!! (will I get to 41 weeks though? I hope not because I like the fact that both have 6 photo's in them. It's the Virgo in me, it's symmetric and equal) I can't believe I am posting these here for the world to see as some of them are really disgusting and unflattering, 38 weeks -YUCK, but I don't care THAT much to not post them. I think it will be interesting for people to see the body changes that happen and look at those stretch marks- some people are lucky and don't get them. Oh and also I forgot to take a 27 week photo. You can click on them to make them bigger but watch you don't get a fright!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin