Sunday, 5 September 2010

Craft Room Inspiration Facebook Page

While looking around for photo's of craft area's and art studio's I ended up with so many pretty ones that I thought I should make a facebook page . There were too many pretty photo's to blog so I thought it would be a good idea to make a page to show the photo's and also a nice place to exchange idea's on storing crafts also who doesn't love seeing craft and art spaces? I only have a craft table, no full room yet but one day I will (determined)! In the mean time I am in the mood to get a little corner for my crafts sorted out and looking nice that is why I have not blogged all week, I started clearing the whole flat after getting inspired by the photo's and it's taking me ages as just doing little bits at a time - nope not cos I'm lazy cos the doctor says I should be taking it easy. Tomorrow is the mammoth task of sorting and labelling containers of beads. Here are just a few of the photo's of beautiful craft rooms for you to see...





the facebook page has tons though so be sure to like it and check them out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin