Saturday, 18 September 2010

Adele Enersen Baby Photography With a Difference

I love this baby photography it's unique and different from other baby photography I have seen. I like the way the babies are fast asleep and the backgrounds have been made with whatever seems to have been lying around at the time. Very Creative and imaginative don't you think? If you would like to see more visit this blog it has lots of photo's.














If you enjoyed my post then don't forget to subscribe and pick up your Free Stuff and check out my art gallery on facebook xxx

6 comments:

  1. so cute i just love it and if its ur baby she is adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your post are looking very nice. I like your post.
    clipping path

    ReplyDelete
  3. its so artistic and mind blowing!!
    Do you have more idea like this??

    clipping path industry

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin