Friday, 23 July 2010

Some New Goodies I bought

I bought a very sweet cloud 9 business book to keep organised with a supply list, new ideas, promotional codes and you get the idea, I love EVERYTHING they have - you should check out their line of kawaii goodness. I also bought some super cute Berry's house notepads, little bags and stickers to package my orders in. I was running low on cute packaging supplies and these were all perfect. I love making my orders look cute and making them exciting to receive in the post.
Business Book
Cute Berry's House Note Pad
Stickers, bags and more cuteness...

I made some cute charm bracelets too I love making them and just had to show them off, you can find them in my Etsy and Folksy shops...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin