Saturday, 3 July 2010

My Shops Have been Transformed

kind of... I changed all my Vial Necklace listings (on Etsy and Folksy) into only pendant listings and have links to all the chains and other options depending on what people want them to be made into. It took forever for me to do because I never realised that you have to do some html in folksy or everything goes into one massive paragraph with no spaces so it was a total palaver. I am so happy it's done now though it took me half a day, so please have a look and let me know if it is user friendly enough and check out my new items. I list at least one every day now.
Oh and after me taking all the photo's of the chains I realised I had forgotten one colour- Lavender ball chain!! oops
Here is the new improved colour chart...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin