Monday, 21 June 2010

Some Rubber Collection Photo's

I had been missing my collection a bit since they are all at my parents house so when I was back in Dundee I took some photo's, This is just a tiny amount, you can see all of them in the previous post which also has a film of them I did for uni. There are approx 7,000. I still love them but will be selling them soon for money for the baby. I wish I could sell the whole collection instead of splitting it up if only I could find a weird museum that would buy them. You can click the photo's to see them in detail. If you have any idea's of places or people that might like to buy the whole collection please let me know.













Stumble Upon Toolbar

1 comment:

  1. I am interested. How much would you sell for 5 pounds?

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin