Tuesday, 29 June 2010

(sex of baby) Drumroll......

and the majority of you WERE right!! We are having a little baby girl!! We are over the moon and they said everything so far is looking healthy. It really was amazing to see the scan, the baby was moving around and we seen the little hands and nose etc. Very cute!!

74% percent said girl, 26% said boy on this poll. How did you all know? I was convinced it was a boy, either way I would have been just as happy though. It means My Little Ponies, Barbie, Rainbow Brite and Strawberry Shortcake -YAY!!!! Also tree climbing, lego, building den's and catapults will be included too! I liked boy and girl stuff so we can do everything :D

Don't forget to enter my Strawberry Anarchy giveaway (couldn't be easier, just leave a comment) it ends on the 30/06/10

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin