Wednesday, 16 June 2010

Raspberries are better than Strawberries!!

I can't believe I'm saying that!!! It's true though. I can not get enough of raspberries I can officially announce these are my pregnancy craving. They just taste like the perfect food. the texture and the taste are just gorgeous, I love them!! I could eat a giant bowl filled to the brim with them if I could (and they weren't so expensive). My mum's craving was melon, funny that we both have a fruit craving. I'm back in Dundee right now visiting friends and family and everywhere I go I am getting spoiled with them, it's great :D Anyway the blog posts will be sparse for a while again since I'm not on the computer much here and going to visit people. Found this cute photo ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin