Sunday, 6 June 2010

My Magical Herb Garden

I love having a herb garden we have a little space beside our window that gets quite good sun, I just bought each kind of herbs for £1 and I'm going to plant them in this window box. Also today I bought watercress and some lettuce that was potted. So I can hopefully grow all my own salad this summer. I have mint, basil, parsley and chives. For the price of buying them ready potted it is really worth it. I'm loving having fresh salads because the fresh herbs just add such a lovely kick. Also been eating Raspberries with mint and sugar and been drinking fresh mint tea, just mint leaves in the cup, pour boiling water and add sugar to taste. Amazing and all so healthy. Do you like my Dali moustache? hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin