Wednesday, 5 May 2010

Spooning Leads to Forking and Forking Leads to...

A SPORK!! Yep me and my boyfriend are going to be parents. I am 11.5 weeks pregnant and the baby is due on the 20th November 2010, ah it's been so hard to keep this secret there has been so many times I have been wanting to write about what I have been feeling but I couldn't. Now we can relax a bit as the 12 weeks are almost up and we are out of the danger zone of miscarriage. I haven't posted my scan photo on here as it's too personal plus they all look the same anyway don't they? Below is a SPORK, my baby will kill me when it knows it was referred to as a "Spork" once haha. Normally I have been calling it Apple Pip since that was the size when we found out. Anyway I've had a long day so gonna head to bed but glad I don't have to hide this now. I found out I was pregnant on Paddy's day this year you can read my little story here. We are both over the moon and excited too I have wanted to be a mum for years now :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin