Wednesday, 26 May 2010

My New Payvment Shop Directly On Facebook

I am so excited about this new venture. There is a shop front for Facebook called Payvment. All you Need is a facebook page and a paypal account to get started there are no listing fees and they don't take a percentage the only thing you pay for is the paypal fee's. I have now listed some of my items on Facebook. It is good because people have an incentive to become a fan of my page now, My fans get 15% off when they join and they don't have to click through to a third party site like FOLKSY or ETSY to register to buy something. I have good feelings about this especially since finding out facebook is the second highest ranked site after google. If you are not a Strawberry Anarchy facebook fan then please come press the "like" button to get your 15% discount. The discount is valid for a limited time only! When on my page Just click the "shop now" tab to navigate to my shop. Also if you are a seller interested in trying out then on the bottom my payvment shop there is a link saying "launch your free store front" Good Luck :)
Oh and look at that adorable panda :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin