Thursday, 13 May 2010

Amy And The Sunshine Daisy...

Amy from The Sunshine Daisy bought my pink and blue necklace and she kindly took some amazing photo's that I adore. There is nothing better than knowing someone appreciates what you have made and she has told me she can't stop wearing it which is so nice to hear. Amy is a fun person you can follow her on twitter here to get to know her. I love her Etsy shop too you should check it out, she is also inspired by decora fashion and loves anything pink and kawaii. Amy has just made a new facebook fan page so please go have a look. Below is some of her super cute jewellery and the fun photo's of her wearing my blue and pink necklace she really suits it doesn't she?

Amy and Her Fun Style

The Sunshine Daisy Etsy Shop (Click to visit)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin