Saturday, 3 April 2010

Just Quick Update: On Holiday

I was supposed to write this before I left but I've been on the go a lot and felt really sick before I left, long story. I'm visiting friends and family in Dundee and staying for two weeks holiday it's really nice to see everyone and I'm even seeing friends I've not seen for over 5 years!! So it's really exciting. Also my friend is over from Canada and another friend over from Germany that I've not seen for a few years each so it's a good trip. Anyway I wont be updating my blog until another week and a half or so as using the computer at my mum and dad's house is fine but it doesn't have all my stuff on it. I know this blog is supposed to be daily but I will think I will have to change that to (almost daily) haha Have a lovely Easter everyone hope you get lots of chocolate eggs and instead of just being happy to get some chocolate really think about jesus resurrecting and rolling that stone off his grave lol or whatever. HaHa Nah don't worry I'm not getting all religious on you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin