Saturday, 13 March 2010

Should I change Back to Blogger Commenting Rather Than Disqus?

I installed the Disqus commenting ages ago and I've not really been that happy with it ever since but the problem is if I delete it (and it's supposed to be a pain in the ass) then it seems all the comments get deleted. I'm wondering If I should just go for it and go back to Blogger commenting? I have noticed a drop in commenting ever since I changed to this but I don't want to get rid of all your comments either. I'm asking what you would prefer as my readers. If you think blogger is easier to comment with. So I did a little poll so you don't have to sign in to comment just go ahead and make a choice. You can also write your own choice in too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin