Monday, 29 March 2010

Dj Shadow remix Project C.D Cover Design By Frazer Gibson

This is my boyfriends design for the DJ Shadow Remix Project. DJ Shadow asked his fans on facebook to make a cover for a new remix C.D which other musicians have remixed his tracks. I was thinking about doing it myself but I thought it was more Frazer's style. Look at his design I love them to bits and definitely think it's the best one yet. you can see the others here. I love Frazers because it's got the hand drawn element and it's simple and has a bit of cute too. I can't decide on the colour though I like the pink and the very blue one. Any of them are cool. What do you guys think? Also you can see more of his stuff on his flickr.




Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin