Wednesday, 24 February 2010

Rainbow Brite and Twink Costume! Adorable.

On my search for Rainbow Brite coolness I came across the most cutest photo's ever! Look at little Twink!! How cute are these photo's? I found the mother and child ones on Pink Suede Shoes so check the blog out. Also at the bottom I have shown photo's of another girl dressed as Rainbow Brite I really liked her costume because the arm sleeves are really puffy and the boots like the real Rainbow Brite. I have some other random Rainbow Brite stuff to show you but will leave that to another date.







If you enjoyed my post then don't forget to subscribe and pick up your Free Stuff and check out my art gallery on facebook or just have a look around here where you will find lots of other cute, weird and wonderful things xxx


Stumble Upon Toolbar

1 comment:

  1. I really love the puffy and 'real like' rainbow bright costume, where can I buy one????

    all the ones on line are the 'sexy' versions that are just tights.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin