Tuesday, 23 February 2010

Vintage Strawberry Shortcake Vs Modern, Rainbow Brite and Dora

I always prefer the old style of cartoons better, rounder, larger heads make them just so much cuter and more child like but then they have to get all modernised and turn into rubbish versions of their old selves. I'm happy I have a retro looking Rainbow Brite jumper. The new Rainbow Brite lacks any personality or character she looks just like Barbie but with Rainbows clothes on, it sucks! The new Rainbow Brite web site also sucks before they all looked so nice and all her friends have changed too blegh to just two I hate it! What do you think of this change? Below you can see how they changed Strawberry Shortcake and Dora.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin