Tuesday, 16 February 2010

Flogos + Kirby = Cool Advertising

Flogos is a really cool way of advertising using foam bubbles with added helium to make the bubbles float up into the sky. Nintendo has taken this new form of advertising under their wing and they made pink Kirby shapes fly into the sky, the shapes are made with a machine that protrudes the shape and you simply slice off the bubbles with a stick and the bubbles float up into the sky I love it. It reminds me of using play doh shape makers when you were young. You can watch the video below to get more of an idea of what it looks like. and you can visit the flogos site to watch more video's. I wish I could get strawberry anarchy shaped ones flying off my flat roof 24/7.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin