Wednesday, 20 January 2010

Learning a Script

Sorry for the lack of postings I'm sure I will get back to daily postings eventually this year but in the mean time I have to learn a gigantic monologue script for a ghost tour guide job I got (well kinda)... I need to sit a test next week and so it's quite important that I concentrate on it. It is the biggest script I have ever had to learn filled with date's and names it's a big challenge. I am learning about some amazing history of Edinburgh though including body snatching, grave robbing, witch trials and the list goes on... Edinburgh was a screwed up place in the olden days! In the mean time here are some cute/ bizarre photo's I have found lately I particularly like that blue milk and the little toadstool seat.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin