Saturday, 2 January 2010

Happy New Year, Resolutions!

Hope you have all had a good start to 2010! We had a mad party to bring in the New Year it was very good fun and the lampshade was the only casualty. We decided it was fun to spin it on the end of rolls of christmas paper :D Usual random party kind of material really. For new Year I have a few resolutions (Kinda)

Drinking- Not going to stop I'm going to drink but be very careful and drink a quarter of what I used to and actually learn to drink moderately! I stopped for 4 months in 2009 which I was happy with but it cancels out too much fun and I just had to let my hair down after a while.

Stopping Smoking- I will cut down and eventually stop but when I feel like it.

Stop Staying up late - Going to go to bed at the same time as my boyfriend and get up with him so I manage to get into a routine.

Stop eating Cake - fuck that! cake is good and makes me happy I will just do more exercise to compensate for this one.

Things I want to achieve...

Make some more t- shirt designs

Get animating again

Work on t.v series and film idea.

Work on a new website Idea

Shoot that annoying guy that does History Of Scotland and tell him to stop being soooo Scottish as it's just annoying. It's fair enough being patriotic but other places in the world exist.

Anyway I will not bore you with more of my personal goals!! Just kinda writing these down to compare my progress with next year!! What would you like to accomplish?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin