Thursday, 31 December 2009

Last Blog Post of 2009

Well I dunno about you guys but I am looking forward to a new year as 2009 has been rubbish! Sorry I haven't been posting as much I have been mainly relaxing and eating! The usual stuff you do around this time! Anyway I just wanted to wish you all a superb new year! We are having a party at our house this year, even though I'm not a new year person It will be good that the party is coming to us instead of us going to it for a change. Blegh I hate new year! Scotland goes mental at new year too so there is no avoiding it. Anyway on a lighter note here is a little sketchbook drawing I did and I coloured it in photoshop, you can click it to see it larger. write you all in 2010 xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin