Friday, 4 December 2009

Did You Know Cute Flasks Like These Existed?

Today in the little shop I work in we got the cutest flasks delivered! I really want this owl flask, I have been on the lookout for a flask for a while but will have to wait until I have been paid! The reason I want a flask so much is that the shop up the road sells a bag of vegetables for £1 in this bag you get about 5 carrots, 2 onions, a small turnip and a leek. Perfect for making wintry soups. I haven't actually taken any to work yet as I don't have a good enough container so always end up buying my lunch and I'm too broke to keep on spending about four pounds a day on lunch so it is the perfect excuse to buy a really cute flask and this owl one is perfect! If you like it you can visit Cloth-Ears shop to buy it online! The shop has lots of cute stuff and some we sell in the shop I work in too. Below is some more cute flasks! Who would have thought a flask could be so cute?





Don't forget to enter my giveaway (LINK) It end's on the 10th December

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin