Thursday, 12 November 2009

Is Amy Winehouse Turning into Jordan?

What kind of fakery is this? I love Amy's music to bits and always stood up for her when she was on drugs and going mental! I am flabbergasted that she got a tit job though, I really thought she would be more down to earth than to do that, and look at the picture below she has them hanging out for everyone to see. I'm not a prude and I think Jordan has her place and good on her for being a glamour model but Amy actually has some talent she doesn't need to be going around looking like a fucked up glamour model! What another bad example to set on young girls, I know the drugs were bad enough. I always wish for one of these big celebs to be against vain plastic surgery though as I want young people to grow up and be happy with themselves and not feel the need to have to change their appearance. It worries me how accepted plastic surgery actually is now! What a false, bleak and shallow world it is for young people today. They will grow up thinking that even to have the best talent in the world is not enough. Don't you think it's messed up?

7 comments:

  1. She also got the "trout pout" lip injections recently too. I hope she doesn't start messing with her face beyond that. She was such a cute girl when she started out. I just discovered this crazy website recently, http://awfulplasticsurgery.com it details all of the different procedure celebrities have gotten. It made me realize that this mutilation trend is even more pervasive than I first realized. Interesting post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just looking at that site! It just doesn't look good and what I find so weird is that it's obvious to everyone it's fake because they are so open about it too. It's just weird I don't get it. I understand small things like people correcting their teeth etc, but to change their body is just weird! Apparently she wants her bum done too so she can be more "curvy" like she was before all the drugs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree that young girls need good examples... for sure! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. C. Christy Concrete13 November 2009 at 02:07

    The new Amy Winehouse storefront mannequins are frighteningly lifelike. I don't like being this close to the edge of the Uncanny Valley.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amy Winehouse has turned into a tragic caricature of herself. Her talent has become horribly overshadowed by her drug abuse and generally horrific shenanigans. I just wince when I see her name in the news anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Strawberry Anarchy13 November 2009 at 02:33

    I want to see these store front mannequins I hadn't heard of them you should get some photo's

    ReplyDelete
  7. what's the point of her even wearing a shirt??? to cover up her bellybutton??

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin