Monday, 15 March 2010

Strawberry Anarchy's Unique and Quirky Film and Movies List (Best List)

Here is a list of some films I really like I'm sure I have missed out a lot that I love though I think some have deleted. I will have to remember them again over time- also not in any particular order. This list will forever grow with the more films I watch and remember. If you have any films you think I would like then please don't hesitate to let me know. I'm always looking for new films. (These are not in any particular Order)
♥The Lego Movie
♥Human Traffic
♥Amelie
♥The Borrowers
♥Kamikaze Girls
♥Percy Jackson and the Lightning Thief
♥Scott Pilgrim vs. the World
♥Kick Ass
♥Coraline
Wayne's World
♥Mrs Doubtfire
♥Everything is Illuminated
♥Mermaids
♥Hansel & Gretel (2007)
♥Crossroads (Ralph Macchio film 1986)
♥City of Ember
♥Spun
♥Weird Science
♥Back to the Future - all
♥Nothing
♥Juno
♥My Life Without Me
♥Blues Brothers
♥Ella Enchanted
♥Requiem for a Dream
♥Benny and Joon
♥The Butterfly Effect
♥Paper Hearts
♥Across The Universe
♥Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas
♥Spirited Away
♥Edward Scissorhands
♥A Scanner Darkly
♥Shrek
♥Little Women
♥Waitress
♥Forest Gump
♥Monsters inc
♥The Commitements
♥Elf
♥Big Fish
♥Adventures in Babysitting
♥Ponyo by a cliff on the sea
♥Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind
♥Lost in Translation
♥Tank Girl
♥Run Lola Run
♥Pinocchio

♥Spinal Tap

♥Fifth Element
♥Mirror Mask
♥Spiderwick chronicles
♥Drop Dead Fred
♥Cry Baby
♥Matilda
♥Witches
♥James and the Giant Peach
♥Time Bandits
♥Hocus Pocus
♥Practical Magic
♥Beetle Juice
♥labyrinth
♥Scary Movie
♥The Dark Crystal
♥Pans labrynthe
♥Goodbye Lenin
♥Nick and Norah's infinite play list
♥The Science of Sleep
♥Precious
♥The Craft
♥The Mask
♥Being John Malckovitch
♥The Ramen Girl
♥Penelope
♥Leon
♥Kill Bill
♥Cj7
♥Death Proof
♥Superbad
♥Tideland
♥Stand By Me
♥Garden State
♥Almost Famous
♥Pieces of April
♥Imaginarium of dr Parnassus
♥The Secret Garden
♥The Craft
♥E.T
♥Mary Poppins
♥The sound of Music
♥The Railway Children
♥Whip It
♥The Secret Life Of Bees
♥Up
♥The Taste Of Tea
♥Fried Green Tomatoes At The Whistle Stop Cafe
♥Little Woman
♥Son of Rambo
♥Bridge To Terabithia
♥A River Runs Through It
♥The Goonies
♥Heathers
♥Babe
♥Weird Science
♥Sleepers
♥Silent Hill
♥Who's Eating Gilbert Grape
♥Four Eyed Monsters
♥Short Circuit
♥Now and Then
♥My Girl
♥Thirteen
♥Perfume
♥Avatar
♥Gremlins
♥Girl Interrupted
♥The Breakfast Club
♥The Triplets of Belleville
♥Mary Poppins
♥Serenity
♥Back to the Future
♥Riding in Cars with Boys
♥True Love
♥Lost Boys
♥Casper
♥Ghost Busters
♥The Mask
♥Black Snake Moan
♥Neverwas
♥Sponge Bob
♥Scary Movie
♥The Secret Garden
♥There's Something About Mary
♥Bugsy Malone
♥How to Make an American Quilt
♥Grey Gardens
♥The Brady Bunch
♥The Adams Family
♥Who Framed Roger Rabbit
♥Castle in the Sky
♥Monty Python's Life of Brian & Holy Grail
♥The Sound of Music
♥The Wizard of Oz
♥Little Miss Sunshine
♥Battle Royale
♥The Basketball Diaries
♥Zombie Land
♥Charlie and The Chocolate Factory
♥Lemony Snicket's A Series of Unfortunate Events
♥500 Days of Summer
♥The Lovely Bones
♥Sin City
♥Watchmen
♥Idiocracy
♥Exit through the Gift Shop
♥You me and everyone we know
♥ Happy Go Lucky
♥Troll Hunter
♥500 days of summer
♥The Neverending Story
♥ The art of Getting By
♥ Dredd 3d (2012)
♥ Donnie Darko
♥Water For Elephants
♥Wreck it Ralph
♥Easy A


If you enjoyed my post then don't forget to subscribe and check out my Quirky sculptured and jewellery on facebook. Also if you know of a film I MUST see, right now, then just comment below I love getting recommendation xxx

Stumble Upon Toolbar

7 comments:

  1. Excellent taste in cinema, a few more you may enjoy:

    The Big Blue
    Angel A
    Withnail & I
    The Man Who Wasn't There
    Brazil
    Moon
    Defendor
    Punch-Drunk-Love
    Matchstick Men

    *You probably have seen most of them, but if not they are excellent.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the list - definitely a couple there that are now on my "to watch" list. Here's a couple more for you:

    The Princess Bride
    Hot Fuzz
    Mary & Max
    My Neighbour Totoro
    Howl's Moving Castle
    Kiki's Delivery Service
    Stardust
    Wristcutters: A Love Story
    Sunshine Cleaning
    At Home By Myself With You
    Assassin in Love
    Harold
    The Adventures of Baron Munchausen
    Even Cowgirls Get the Blues

    Just a couple I thought of off hand - watch and enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Micmacs
    The King of Hearts
    The Station Agent
    Tampopo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Millions
    King of California
    Hugo
    Ghost World
    Big Fish
    Donnie Darko
    Special

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow thanks so much everyone! I am going to get through them allllllllll :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Randomly came across this looking for a good list on Google. Wow, seriously good taste in films. You have to watch Donnie Darko though if you haven't seen it! & Black Swan.. but i'm sure you have. Looks like you're a bit of a Winona fan too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello there, I have seen Donnie Darko! I should add it, I thought I had. I haven't seen Black Swan yet though I heard it's quite disturbing. I should though :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin