Saturday, 12 September 2009

Elizabeth McGrath : Surreal Sculpture

Los Angeles-born artist Elizabeth McGrath makes some amazing sculptures I love the way she has things inside glass like little scenes, I guess you guys can tell I love things behind glass and these sculptures really appeal to me because there is so much going on it them. You can see a photo of her below too, I like her style. If you want to check out more of her strange art then you can go to her site by clicking here.









3 comments:

  1. Some of her sculptures remind me of Jessica Joslin's sculptures.. only Joslin's figures are like the x-ray versions of them he he.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow those are very interesting. It's different. I like the glass too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i used to belong to an online mom community, and one of the mom's that runs it - is Elizabeth McGrath's best friend. So I/we got to see a lot of her work before it was ever released, and got to hear/read lots of storied about her.
    I don't belong to the community anymore though ..

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin