Sunday, 9 August 2009

The Uniform Project: How to Accessorise

The girl in the photo's has 7 identical dresses for each day of the week she blings them up each day with different accessories. It's really interesting to see all the varied ways in which she glams up the one black dress I picked some of my favourites. Also if you're an designer/jewellery maker, you can donate some jewellery or accessories and she will mention you. I think I will have to do this as it would be great promotion. She is raising money for the the Akanksha Foundation, a grass-roots movement that is revolutionizing education in India. At the end of the year, all contributions will go toward Akanksha’s School Project to fund uniforms and other educational expenses for children living in Indian slums. To visit the actual site click here.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin