Friday, 28 August 2009

Robot Dance: Young Dumb and Living Off Mum

Young Dumb and Living Off Mum is a program throwing together 10 adolescents that have no life experience they get made to do work and jobs that are challenging for them.
This clip is so funny it's a bit in the program where one of the guys is doing a mental map of a flat in his head and it looks like he is body popping but you will have to watch it to appreciate it.I thought this was great editing it really does look like he's body popping and it just so stupid and funny! He is actually doing a mental map in his head! I found Dogan quite funny and I didn't think he came across as bad as some of the others. I personally thought he would be a good business man and seemed more street wise than the others although he had his moments too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin